My New Website
After far too many years, I have a new – and hopefully much improved – web site.
The aims have been to make it easier:
– for the casual visitor to look round the site and find things
– for galleries to see what’s new, check prices and see stuff that they may not have known about.
– for people to decide to buy and pick up the phone to me!
To do this, I have been finding out what people do when they visit, and why people buy – or don’t.
I found that people get confident when they see how the print will look in a room.
So we have put a clickable ‘VIEW FRAMED’ button so they can see the print they like ‘framed’ in a living room.
For smaller prints, we show you two framed prints in a typical grouping in a smaller scale photo.
Have a look and let us know what you think.
Other things I have added:
– A bit more on my working methods. Thanks to my colleague Jazmin Velasco for her lovely piece on this in ABOUT.
– You can sort by size. People are often clearer about the space they want to fill, than the image that might fill it!
I would be really grateful for any comments you have when you have looked around the site.
Just email me at email@example.com